Swannanoa Valley Friends Meeting 2016 Retreat
- Theme: Fireside Tales: Sharing Our Spiritual Journeys
- When: Friday, November 11, 2016, 5:30 to 9 PM;
- Saturday, November 12, 9 AM to 9 PM
- Where: Warren Wilson Presbyterian Church, Fellowship Hall
- Cost: $25 per adult, for Saturday meals and space rental
- Meals: lunch and dinner provided on Saturday; potluck Friday
Join this opportunity to share and listen deeply to each other as we reflect on our personal journeys, focusing on turning points and critical decisions, experiences of calling and leading, low points and transformative suffering, and high points and peak experiences.
Explore a variety of ways of telling those stories, which could include the creative arts, creating a communal timeline, movement, paired-sharing and whole-group sharing – in safe, sacred, playful spaces that invite participants to share their own stories in different ways.
If you are interested in planning, supporting, or facilitating an experience at the retreat related to any of the topics planned, please contact Susan Murty at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 319-631-8059. We Hope to See You All at the Retreat!
Please CLICK and complete and forward the following REGISTRATION FORM
From: The Adult Education and Spiritual Nurture Committee: Susan Murty, Hunter Flournoy, and Nancy Byrd, with assistance of Melissa Lewis