Mark your calendars for a Meeting workday on Saturday, May 14, from 8:00 to Noon. We will have a number of items that we need to have volunteer help to accomplish. Please try to give the Meeting some time, even if it is just an hour or two. Here are some of the tasks on the agenda:
- Cleaning out the debris in Flat Creek and Swannanoa River; need someone willing to pick up trash in the water channel;
- A tree from our property has fallen across the river channel; this needs to be cut and removed;
- Weeding of vines and Japanese Knotweed off the creek and riverbank areas;
- Picking up fallen branches as well as general weeding in the gardens;
- Washing of Meetinghouse windows, inside and outside;
- Kitchen cleaning: yearly wiping down and cleaning out kitchen cupboards;
- Picking up trash on the property;
- Finishing repair of the fence;
- Possible trimming of some limbs from the grounds’ many trees.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
From: the Grounds and Building Committee