- Next week is Meeting for Business. If you have agenda items, please send them to Karen Proulx.
- The following First Day will continue our examining Faith, Sexuality, Gender; the series will continue from next week until June. We will have child care during Business Meeting (dear Sadie will provide this care).
- Brad will have a wonderful concert for voice and piano on March 6 at St Mathias Church.
- If you want tickets for the March 2 performance at N Carolina Stage of the intense play, My Name is Rachel Cory, call Beth. This may sell out, so she suggests getting them in advance.
- Melissa continues to rarely miss e mails due to a mysterious computer problem so if she doesn’t respond to you or if it is a crucial issue, call her.
- Hunter enjoys Quaker Spring, a gathering of conservative and liberal unprogrammed Friends. It will be in Burnsville OH June 28-July 2. Registration has begun and the dorms are small. Go to Quaker Spring.org
Notes taken by Keldwyn